REinvent Studios is looking for an intern to work with us for 6 months in our new exciting setup.
REinvent Studios is a development, finance and sales studio all in one and we mostly work with TV series for the Scandinavia and international market. In our development leg, we function as an executive producer and creative producer, developing, financing and co-producing various projects. In our financing leg, we offer a palette of financial product such as cash flowing, bridge financing, equity and gap investments all depending on business case and needs of each project. In our sales unit, we function as a sales agent for both our own series and high-profile projects out of Scandinavia.
REinvent Studios started in June 2018 but we are growing very fast and are expanding our team. We have currently more than 15 projects in development and a catalogue of projects that our team is selling at various markets. We work with all the big TV channels and digital platforms. At REinvent you will have the unique opportunity to work within all areas of content development, financing and sales.
What we expect from you:
- You are interested in TV series and have some knowledge of the audiovisual industry
- You can work independently and be proactive
- You are structured and well organized
- You can work both creatively and analytically
- You can write and speak English (understanding some Danish is a plus)
- You are currently studying a Master, as this internship should be part of your studies and approved by your university
What we offer:
- An exciting workplace where you’ll get in touch with various areas of the audiovisual industry
- A unique opportunity to work closely with TV series
- A company where your ideas and inputs are taken into consideration
- A relaxed atmosphere with nice colleagues
Your tasks will cover everything from research, project coordination, meeting reports and follow-ups, communication with our various partners and clients, help with cash flow, financing plans, grant applications and contracts, support our sales team with database, meeting and festival preparation and other various administrative tasks.
The internship is full time and unpaid, that’s why you should be studying. It will run from January 2019 for 6 months. Working hours are from 9 until 17, Monday to Friday. During the internship, we’ll offer you a desk, a computer and free lunch.
If this sounds something for you, please send your CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is 30th of November. We’ll have interviews with candidates the week after and let you know shortly after.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.